Χρονολογία: 2003 , Sweden
Σκηνοθεσία: Erik Gandini
It is a 2003 Swedish documentary film on consumerism and globalization, created by director Erik Gandini and editor Johan Söderberg. It looks at the arguments for capitalism and technology, such as greater efficiency, more time and less work, and argues that these are not being fulfilled, and they never will be. The film leans towards anarcho-primitivist ideology and argues for 'a simple and fulfilling life'.
* John Zerzan, anarcho-primitivist writer, editor of Against Civilization: A Reader (1998)
* Fidel Castro, President of Cuba
* Kalle Lasn, from Adbusters
* Svante Tidholm, from Stockholm, Sweden, a wealthy web-designer of Spray and author of the autobiographical novel Loser (Wahlström & Widstrand, 1998, Swedish)
* Carlo Giuliani, Activist and anarchist killed during Anti-G8 demonstrations in Genoa, 2001